Waverley Markets Stallholder Information
It costs $45 to hold a stall which must be pre-paid to confirm your booking. Unless we state on this website we are fully booked, please assume we still have spots available.
On the day we hire a jumping castle and organise kids entertainment to attract families. We have a coffee van, cake stall and a BBQ operating.
Our stallholders sell second hand items as well as new items. We do not allow the sale of food unless discussed and agreed with us. Other restrictions are listed below in our Terms and Conditions.
The markets run from 9am-1pm and stallholders can drive in to set up between 7am-8.30am. Volunteers are on site from 7am to direct you into the school grounds, and from 12:30pm to assist you out of the grounds.
You need to bring in your own table, blankets and other items to display your goods. You can of course sell straight out of the boot of your car, which stays with you on the day. Space allocation is approximately 2m in front of your car and whatever side space is available to you between cars. If you require more space, we suggest paying for 2 car spaces.
Contact Us on: email@example.com or 0498-687-555 AH
Terms and Conditions
- All bookings must be pre-paid. On the day we reserve the right to refuse you entry if you have not booked and we have no available spaces.
- If spaces are available on the day, stallholders can pay $45 cash on the day to drive in and hold a stall. It is advisable to ring beforehand to ask if space is available.
- Spaces are allocated on the morning on a first-come basis.
- Due to noise complaints from the school's neighbours, there will be no entry to the school grounds before 7am. The gates will be locked prior to this time.
- For the safety of people walking through the market, you cannot drive in after 8.30am and cannot drive out again until after 1pm.
- At the end of the day any unsold items are to be taken back by stallholders and not left on the grounds. NO DUMPING PLEASE.
- The following goods are prohibited from sale at our markets: o food and drinks
- second-hand heaters
- second-hand light-fittings
- stolen goods
- industrial goods
- chemical goods
- drugs or medicine
- any other goods prohibited by any law of the State or Commonwealth government
- There is no refund for change of mind or inability to come on the day.
- Wet Weather Policy: if heavy or continual rain is predicted requiring Waverley Markets to cancel the event, we will update this website and our Facebook page, and we will leave a message on the Waverley Markets phone (0498-687-555) by 7pm the evening before. In such a case, all stallholders will receive a 'rain-check' for the next market date.
How to Book a Stall
To book a stall and prepay your fee, you are accepting all our Terms and Conditions as listed above. You can pay by one of two methods:
Method 1: Payment into the bank account of Waverley Primary School P&C Association
Payment can be made by electronic bank transfer or by going into any Commonwealth Bank and depositing. Our bank account details are:
Account: 1033 9511
As all bookings are tracked by MOBILE NUMBER, you must enter your mobile number into the Description box (the Recipient Description if there are 2 Description boxes). This will enable us to identify who is sending us the money and send you a confirming text message for the booking. If depositing at a bank, please ask the bank teller to include your mobile number as the Reference.
The cut-off time for payment into the bank account is 5pm, the day before the market (Friday).
If you do not receive a confirming text message to your mobile within 48 hours of the payment, please contact us.
Method 2: PayPal
Note: We are not currently accepting Paypal payments. We apologise for any inconvenience.
We can now accept payment by PayPal (bank account or credit cards Visa or Mastercard). To make an instant booking please click on the PayPal button below. If you are a new stallholder, then after you have paid please send us a text message stating PayPal and your Name (for example, PayPal John Smith) so we can add you to our mobile database and send you a confirming text message for the booking.
The cut-off time for payment by PayPal is 7pm on the Friday before the market day.
Method 3: Cash at the gate
We may accept CASH ONLY payments at the game - assuming we still have spots available. At the gate payments incur a $5 fee, so the total stall fee is $50 for at the gate payments.
As all our communications are by text message to mobiles it is important we have a record of your mobile number when you pay.